DC Surge protection devices Ex9UEP are suitable for photovoltaic applications. These SPDs are designed and tested according PV T2 class from EN 50539-11 standard.
Indication front window helps users to know the status of device and remote-signal port is able to provide remote indication and alarm.
Plug-in module design make it convenient to change module without device disconnection.
- DC Surge Protection Devices suitable for Photovoltaic systems
- PV T2 (Class II, Type 2, C) class SPDs
- Meet requirements of EN 50539-11
- Nominal discharge current In 20 kA (8/20 µs) per path
- Maximum discharge current Imax 40 kA (8/20 µs)
- Max. continuous operational voltage UCPV 600 V DC or 1200 V DC
- For grounded and ungrounded PV systems
- Plug-in module design with status indication
- Optional remote indication contact