What's new in NOARK
Schools Partnership Programme which aims to support the technical public schools with equipment, training programs, and workshops to improve the quality of education.
The new showroom is divided into three main sections that show solutions for photovoltaics, industry and residence.
As we are celebrating our 7th year in the European market, we are pleased to share with you our new Corporate Identity that reflects our transformation and emphasizes our commitment to deliver quality and reliable products to the market.
- Smart Energy Meters according to EN 50470-1/3
- MID certification
- Mounting on DIN rails
- Operating voltage Ue 230/400 V AC
- Fixed rated current or adjustable by CT
- 1 or 2-tariff versions
- LCD display
- Optional M-Bus or Modbus communication
- 1, 2 or 4-module width versions