Moulded Case Circuit Breakers Ex9MHV Thermo-magnetic (TM) type are intended for applications in power distribution with nominal voltages up to 1140V AC. These breakers are based on the regular Ex9M series and are developed to provide all the required protections to installation with an unusual higher voltage, for example: 800V AC photovoltaic installations.
Testing according to IEC/EN 60947-2 standards ensures the functionality and reliability for wide variety of
applications including isolation.
These breakers are off ered with breaking capacities from 36 kA up to 50 kA at 800V AC. High rated impulse
withstand voltage makes it possible to use them even in system with occurences of transient overvoltage
waves of high intensity, e.g. in heavy industry.
- Tested according to IEC/EN 60947-2
- Thermo-magnetic tripping unit for power distribution
- Frame sizes M2-M3
- Rated operating current from 63 A up to 630 A
- 3 pole versions
- Rated ultimate short circuit breaking capacity Icu up to 50 kA,
- Rated voltage 690 / 800 / 1000 / 1140V AC