Compete with us for a auto-camera! Round 3!
Answer the question and win one of prizes.
What is the minimum mounting depth of flush-mounted enclosures of the line MFF?
More information about product you can find on our product pages.
If your correct answer will be delivered to us as 100th, 200th or 300th, you win French press, Meld or Tea set!
In the middle of December, when 3 round of competition finish, winner of a auto-camera will be drawn from all correct answer.
You can send us correct response only for 1 question to be in draw. When you participate in 3 rounds, your chance to be winner is increased.
General contesting rules
- NOARK Electric employees and family members are excluded from the competition.
- The competition of a auto-camera consists of three rounds. Every correct answer will be included in the final draw.
- Each person can participate only once.
- The contestant will be informed about winning the contest by e-mail within 3 weeks after the draw.
- After November 30, 2014, all received correct answers to the competition questions will be printed and the winner of auto-camera will be drawn.
- Entitled to remuneration and to draw the auto-camera will be included only those participants who correctly answer the competition question by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- By sending replies competitor agrees to provide contact information and email addresses for processing of NOARK. Your information will not be disclosed to third parties.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail and the prize will be personally passed by NOARK sales engineer or send to the appointed address.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or re-draw for the prize.
- NOARK Electric reserves the right to change the rules of the competition dates and prices.
- It’s not possible to receive financial compensation for the price and can not be enforced legally.